Thursday, July 31, 2014

After Agoraphobia

Really long time no see! It's been a while possums, how're y'all doing? We've really gotta catch up for a cuppa one of these days :)

So I've been doing a lot of listening lately, and having some epiphanies around mental health and social acceptability. I'm cured, for all intents and purposes, which I'll go into more in a later post, but I'm noticing that so many people go through different facets of this stuff and think they're alone because no-one really talks about it, about their experiences and what worked for them and what really didn't. So that's what I'm going to do now. I don't know if I'll continue blogging as such, but I want to put my experiences out there because they will help someone, even if it's just to realise they're not alone in it all.

So this blog's about to either get really interesting or really boring, depending on your thoughts around mental health. Doesn't bother me, I'm not doing it for stats, I'm just gonna write stuff as I think of it. Unfollow if you're not interested, and for the rest of you....it's getting interesting now, so hang on.

1 comment: